New York State’s Campaign Against Sex Trafficking: What’s Next?
Friday October 05
- By: Feerick Center for Social Justice of Fordham Law School
- Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Fordham University School of Law - Lincoln Center CampusJames B.M. McNally Amphitheatre140 West 62nd StreetNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Dora GalacatosFeerick Center for Social Justice of Fordham Law School212-636-7747
- Website: law.fordham.edu
- Source: National
- Center for Court Innovation
- Coalition Against Trafficking in Women
- Fordham Law School Feerick Center for Social Justice
- Fordham Law Students Against Trafficking
- New York County Lawyers' Association
- NYS Judicial Committee on Women in the Courts
- Sanctuary for Families
This program is presented by the Feerick Center for Social Justice of Fordham Law School through the generosity of Jill R. Cohen '87.
- CLE Credit Comments: 2.5 CLE Credits Available - Free of Charge This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State CLE Board for a maximum of 2.5 transitional and non transitional, professional practice, credit hours. Registration Required.
- Attachment(s): New York State's Campaign Against Sex Trafficking- What’s Next October 5 2012.pdf