Strategic Collaborations in Pro Bono Service Amongst Non-Profits, In-House Counsel and Law Firms (Free Audio-only)
Thursday, October 20
- By: Practising Law Institute
- Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Audio WebcastNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Leonard McKenziePractising Law Institute212-824-5826
- Website: www.pli.edu
As National Pro Bono Celebration Week gets underway, how can we engage in more pro bono service? How can we leverage core competencies and collaborate strategically amongst non-profit organizations, in-house counsel, and law firms?
Please join David P. Hackett, Partner at Baker & McKenzie LLP and Editor of Pro Bono Service by In-House Counsel: Strategies and Perspectives, and Madeleine Schachter, Partner/Global Director of Corporate Social Responsibility at Baker & McKenzie LLP, in a one-hour briefing about engaging in strategic collaborations in pro bono service.
This free PLI briefing will cover:
• Finding and selecting pro bono opportunities
• Creating teams of volunteer lawyers
• Maximizing impact on community needs
• Maintaining momentum in pro bono programs
Don't miss this important presentation!
You can register by visiting our website.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE-NY Credits Credit Status: Approved Transitional: No Total Credits: 1.00 Professional Practice: 1.00 CLE-NJ Credits Credit Status: Approved Total Credits: 1.30 General: 1.30