Sandy Recovery: Mortgage Forbearance and Contractor Issues
Friday October 18 , 2013
- By: Legal Services NYC
- Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Legal Services NYC - Central40 Worth StreetSuite 606New York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Legal Services NYC Learning Center
- Website: www.learningcenter.legalservicesnyc.org
The first hour will focus on Sandy forbearance and moratoria systems, and the avenues and products to deal with this issue.
The second hour will be devoted to contractors and the Dept. of Consumer Affairs' recommendations, assistance, and licensing system.
Attendees are encouraged to share how they have been dealing with forbearances and contractors.
- Franklin Romeo - Director, Homeowner & Consumer Rights Project, Queens Legal Services
- Ricky Wong - Assistant Commissioner for Community and Government Relations, NYC Department of Consumer Affairs
- CLE Credit Comments: Skills: 2.00
- Attachment(s): Training Announcement 10-18-13.pdf