Representing Homeowners at Foreclosure Settlement Conferences - Update
Wednesday, November 06
- By: Queens County Bar Association / Queens Volunteer Lawyers' Project Inc. (QVLP), Legal Services for the Elderly in Queens
- Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Queens County Bar Association90-35 148 StreetJamaica, NYMap: maps.google.com
Jason GangQueens County Bar Association / Queens Volunteer Lawyers' Project, Inc(718) 291-4500 ext. 302
This program is intended only for new volunteers who agree to a pro bono volunteer service commitment to represent one homeowner in the foreclosure settlement conference process in Queens County or for lawyers who are already active members of the QVLP foreclosure conference panel. Volunteers must be attorneys admitted in good standing in New York State.
In order to register for this program, you must agree to volunteer for one foreclosure settlement conference case. No minimum experience or bar association membership is required to take the training and volunteer for this program.
To register for for the training, fax or mail the attached form to:Jason Gang, Foreclosure Prevention Director
Queens County Bar Association
90-35 148th Street
Jamaica, NY 11435
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE CREDIT: 3.0 Total CLE credits in Professional Practice Transitional Credit – Valid for All Attorneys Volunteers are issued their CLE certificate upon completion of pro bono service.
- Attachment(s): Foreclosure Training Update 11-06-13.pdf
- Download this to your calendar