Thursday, October 24
- By: Her Justice
- Time: 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP450 Lexington AvenueNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Maura HeronHer Justice646-442-1195
- Website: www.inmotiononline.org
- Source: National > Celebrate Pro Bono
You must be an employee of one of inMotion's Corporate Partner firms in order to participate in this training.
Attorneys will be trained to represent inMotion clients in uncontested divorce proceedings. Procedural and substantive aspects will be discussed in detail. Training manuals and sample documents will be provided at the training.
An uncontested divorce case will be assigned at the training or shortly thereafter. Attorneys can work on the case individually or as part of a team of two or more attorneys. Experienced inMotion staff attorneys mentor and consult with pro bono teams throughout the course of representation.
The assigned pro bono case should not require court appearances; judgment is granted following the submission of the appropriate documents.
- CLE Credit Comments: 2 CLE credits upon course completion 1.0 skills / 0.5 professional practice / 0.5 ethics Up to 10 CLE pro bono credits for providing an inMotion client with direct legal representation (1 skills credit for every 120 minutes, up to a maximum of 10 credits per attorney registration period).
- Download this to your calendar