Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Training
Tuesday, October 08
- By: The New York Immigration Coalition, Office for New Americans
- Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
The New York Immigration Coalition137-139 West 25th Street, 12th Floor(between 6th & 7th Avenues)New York, NYMap: maps.google.com
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This training will cover the basic eligibility requirements for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) as well as walk through filling out the Form I-821D, Form I-765, and Form I-765WS. The training will also discuss the potential documentation to include with a request packet. This training will be conducted by Therese McNulty, Esq.
To Register click here. Register by 10/03/13. These trainings are free to attendees. There is a limited number of seats for private attorneys.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE credit: 2 credits in professional practice. This course provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys and non-transitional credit for experienced attorneys.