Strategies for Winning Cancellation of Removal for Non-LPR Cases
Thursday, August 15
- By: AILA
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
This event takes place telephonically.Webinar/Teleseminar, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This seminar discusses the latest legal and litigation trends, tools, and strategies on how to build the best case possible to overcome the most stringent standard in immigration court. As one of the most significant forms of relief, this is a must for all removal practitioners.
- Recent Case Law and Trends, and Overcoming Hurdles --Statutory Bars to Cancellation, Stop-Time Rule, Crimes, Good Moral Character, and the "New" Qualifying Relative (Step Children)
- Strategy: How to Navigate the Cap, Administrative Closure, Provisional Waiver, and DACA or Trial?
- How to Present Your Case --Discovery and Witnesses: Meeting Your Burden Post-REAL ID, and Proving Your Case
- How to Win Without Medical Issues
Invited, not yet confirmed.
- H. Raymond Fasano (dl), New York, NY
- Luke H. Abrusley, Oakdale, LA
- Nikki Mehrpoo Jacobson, Los Angeles, CA
Register by clicking here. If for some reason you need to mail or fax in your registration, you can also download and complete a registration form. If you register online, do not also mail in a registration form. The registration deadline for this seminar is 11:59 pm ET on 8/14/2013.
- CLE Credit Comments: AILA will file for CLE and specialized credit in all jurisdictions with mandatory CLE and specialized requirements. More details about specific approvals will be available here closer to the seminar date.
- Download this to your calendar