Conference: "Creating Positive Solutions to the Barriers of Reentry – A Family Affair"
Thursday July 25 , 2013
- By: Suffolk County Reentry Task Force
- Time: 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Touro Law School252 Eastview DR.Central Islip, NYMap: maps.google.com
- Source: Reentry Net > Reentry Resource Center - New York
Attendance for this event is free, but registration is required by Friday, July 19, 2013. Please contact Prison Families at: email@example.com or call 631-943-0441.
David Rothenberg, Fortune Society Founder
Topics to be discussed:
- The impact of reentry on families
- Addressing employment and housing barriers
- Research, new findings, and the impacts of reentry on children
- Navigating parole and probation
- The critical role of education
- Attachment(s): Reentry Conference Program.pdf