VAWA Self-Petitions and U Visas Training
Monday, June 17
- By: New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG)
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
New York Legal Assistance Group7 Hanover Square18th FloorNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Lana KleimanNew York Legal Assistance Group(212) 613-5017
- Website: www.nylag.org
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This training will cover immigration remedies available to victims of domestic violence, including Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Self-Petitions, Battered Spouse Waivers, and U visas for crime victims. The dynamics of domestic violence and issues specific to immigrant victims will also be addressed.
Meeta Patel, Esq. & Amanda Beltz, Esq
Training participants coming from outside NYLAG must pre-register at CLE@nylag.org.
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.5 Professional Practice Credits