Immigration Law Training
Monday, June 17
- By: New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG)
- Time: 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
New York Legal Assistance Group7 Hanover Square18th FloorNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Lana KleimanNew York Legal Assistance Group(212) 613-5017
- Website: www.nylag.org
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This training will provide a survey of U.S. immigration law, including distinctions between immigrant and non-immigrant status, regulations governing entry and admission to the U.S., forms of immigration status, and the naturalization process.
Irina Matiychenko, Esq.
Training participants coming from outside NYLAG must pre-register at CLE@nylag.org.
- CLE Credit Comments: 2 Professional Practice Credits
- Download this to your calendar