Employment Law - NYLAG Training
Thursday, July 11
- By: New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG)
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
New York Legal Assistance Group7 Hanover Square18th FloorNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Lana KleimanNew York Legal Assistance Group
- Website: www.nylag.org
This training will provide an overview of the federal, state, and New York City laws protecting workers, including: employment discrimination statutes, the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), whistleblower protection law, and state and city laws protecting employees with criminal or arrest records.
The training is free.
Elissa Devins, Esq.
Training participants coming from outside NYLAG must pre-register at CLE@nylag.org
- CLE Credit Comments: 1 Professional Practice Credit
- Download this to your calendar