Bankruptcy Basics - NYLAG Training
Wednesday, June 26
- By: New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG)
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
New York Legal Assistance Group7 Hanover Square18th FloorNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Lana KleimanNew York Legal Assistance Group
- Website: www.nylag.org
This training will cover the basics of individual bankruptcy filings, including an explanation of what bankruptcy is, who is eligible, what debts are dischargeable, and what assets are protected. The presentation will also cover client counseling and the steps in filing a bankruptcy petition. The training will focus on Chapter 7 ("liquidation") bankruptcy, but will also touch on Chapter 13 ("reorganization") bankruptcy.
The training is free.
Shana Khader, Esq.
Training participants coming from outside NYLAG must pre-register at CLE@nylag.org
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.5 Professional Practice Credits
- Download this to your calendar