Consumer Law - NYLAG Training
Friday, June 07
- By: New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG)
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
New York Legal Assistance Group7 Hanover Square18th FloorNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Lana KleimanNew York Legal Assistance Group(212) 613-5017
- Website: www.nylag.org
This training provides an overview of consumer debt collection practices. Topics covered include a brief introduction to the life of a debt, service requirements and trends, the Exempt Income Protection Act, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), and some common debtor defenses used when faced with a collection lawsuit.
Erica Kyzmir, Esq.
Training participants coming from outside NYLAG must pre-register at CLE@nylag.org
- CLE Credit Comments: 1 Professional Practice Credit
- Download this to your calendar