Family-Based Immigration Law
Wednesday June 05 , 2013
- By: The New York Immigration Coalition
- Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
New York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Jonathan VidalThe New York Immigration Coalition212-627-2227 x227
- Website: www.thenyic.org
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This training will provide a basic overview of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) and federal regulations for sponsoring family members for lawful permanent residence. Topics to be covered include petitioning for immediate relatives and family-based preference immigrants, the various categories of children that qualify for sponsorship (e.g., stepchildren, adopted children, etc.). This training will be conducted by Neena Dutta, Esq. of the Dutta Law Firm.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE Credit: 3 credits in professional practice. This course provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys and non-transitional credit for experienced attorneys. This training is appropriate for persons seeking BIA Accreditation.
- Attachment(s): April through June 2013.pdf