Immigration Remedies for Immigrant Victims of Human Trafficking: T Visas
Friday, February 08
- By: The New York Immigration Coalition
- Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
The New York Immigration Coalition137-139 West 25th Street, 12th Floor(between 6th and 7th Avenues)New York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Jonathan VidalThe New York Immigration Coalition212-627-2227 ext. 227
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This training will cover how immigrant victims of domestic violence, who are not married to U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents, can apply for T nonimmigrant status for victims of human trafficking. Information on adjustment of status to lawful permanent residence for T visa holders and protections under New York State's anti-trafficking law will also be provided. The training will be conducted by Kathleen Slocum, Esq. of Sanctuary for Families.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE credit: 2 credits in professional practice. This course provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys and non-transitional credit for experienced attorneys.
- Attachment(s): TI_Jan_Mar_13_Cal.pdf
- Download this to your calendar