Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Training
Monday, January 28
- By: The New York Immigration Coalition
- Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- CLE Credit
137-139 West 25th Street, 12th Floor(between 6th and 7th Avenues)New York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Jonathan VidalThe New York Immigration Coalition212-627-2227 ext. 227
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This free training will cover the basic eligibility requirements for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) as well as walk through filling out the Form I-821D, Form I-765, and Form I-765WS. The training will also discuss the potential documentation to include with a request packet. This training will be conducted by Pat Young, Esq., of CARECEN.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE credit: 2 credits in professional practice. This course provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys and non-transitional credit for experienced attorneys.
- Attachment(s): TI_Jan_Mar_13_Cal.pdf
- Download this to your calendar