Nassau County Bar Association Sandy Legal Clinics
Monday November 26 , 2012
- By: Nassau County Bar Association
- Time: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Nassau County Bar Association15th and West StreetsMineola, NYMap: maps.google.com
Nassau County Bar Associationsandyrecovery@nassaubar.org
- Website: www.nassaubar.org
In an effort to aid the residents of Nassau County from the devastating effects of SUPERSTORM SANDY, the Nassau County Bar Association has scheduled legal clinics for Monday, November 19th, and Monday, November 26th. Both clinics will have a morning shift from 10am -1pm, and an evening shift from 3pm - 7pm. There is also a clinic at Long Beach City Hall on Tuesday, November 20, 3-5 p.m. We plan to schedule additional clinics.
Attorney Volunteers are sought to assist in the following areas:
- Insurance Claims
- FEMA Assistance and Grants
- Consumer Protection Issues (contractors, etc.)
- Health/Disability/Personal Injury/ Post-traumatic Stress Issues
- Pro Bono ADR for Neighbor Disputes arising from the storm
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information if you are able to volunteer for any of the above stated dates and times in any of these areas. We will then notify you with confirmation once the schedule is finalized.