Nonprofit Organizations 2012: Governance, Compensation, and Form 990 Reporting Issues
Friday December 14
- By: Practising Law Institute
- Time: 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Practising Law Institute810 7th AvenueNew York City, NYMap: maps.google.com
Leonard McKenziePractising Law Institute212-824-5826
- Website: www.pli.edu
Why you should attend
Nonprofit organizations today face greater scrutiny and complex regulatory guidelines. Nonprofit Organizations 2012: Governance, Compensation, and Form 990 Reporting Issues will bring you up-to-date on the latest developments and unique financial and regulatory issues that impact the nonprofit sector.
What you will learn
• Treatment of Endowment Funds under UPMIFA
• Reporting of Related Party Transactions
• Recent Reporting Updates on the Form 990
• Rules and Practices Applicable to Executive Compensation - Federal and State Statutory and Regulatory Framework
• Nonprofit Governance Basics, Recent Developments, and Best Practices
Who should attend
Attorneys who advise nonprofit organizations, work for a nonprofit organization , or serve ( or would like to serve) on a nonprofit board.
Cost: $595 *
*PLI Offers Scholarships
Full and partial scholarships are available for judges, judicial law clerks, law professors, law students, attorneys 65 or older, law librarians, attorneys who work for nonprofit organizations, legal services organizations or government agencies, and unemployed attorneys.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE-NY Credits Credit Status: Approved Transitional: Yes Total Credits: 3.50 Professional Practice: 3.50 CLE-NJ Credits Credit Status: Approved Total Credits: 3.60 General: 3.60 PLI's live programs are approved in all states that require mandatory continuing legal education for attorneys. Please visit our website for additional State CLE information.
- Attachment(s): Scholarship_Application 2012.pdf