Prisoners' Civil Litigation in Federal Court
Tuesday, March 12
- By: The Legal Aid Society, Dechert LLP
- Time: 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Dechert LLP1095 Avenue of the AmericasNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Rosemary Hare-BeyThe Legal Aid Society
- Website: www.legal-aid.org
Learn the basics of representing prisoners in civil rights litigation in Federal Court, including proper defendants, immunity issues, relationship of §1983 and habeas corpus, and navigating the Prison Litigation Reform Act.
Faculty Chairs: John Boston, Esq., Prisoners' Rights Project, and Betsy Ginsberg, Esq., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law.
CLE Credit: 2 credits total: 1 hour of professional practice/practice management and 1 hour skills. This program provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys.
To see a full schedule or find training resources from trainings that have already taken place, please visit The Legal Aid Society's CLE Pro Bono Training Program portal page.
- CLE Credit Comments: 2 credits total: 1 hour of professional practice/practice management and 1 hour skills. This program provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys.
- Download this to your calendar