The Law of Prisoners' Rights
Tuesday, March 05
- By: The Legal Aid Society, Dechert LLP
- Time: 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Dechert LLP1095 Avenue of the AmericasNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Rosemary Hare-BeyThe Legal Aid Society
- Website: www.legal-aid.org
Learn the substantive law applied in prisoners' civil rights litigation, including claims of cruel and unusual punishment, denial of due process, violation of other substantive constitutional rights, the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act.
Faculty Chairs: John Boston, Esq., Prisoners' Rights Project, and Betsy Ginsberg, Esq., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law.
CLE Credit: 2 credits total: 2 hours of professional practice/practice management. This program provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys.
To see a full schedule or find training resources from trainings that have already taken place, please visit The Legal Aid Society's CLE Pro Bono Training Program portal page.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE Credit: 2 credits total: 2 hours of professional practice/practice management. This program provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys.
- Download this to your calendar