New York State Foreclosure Laws and Practices
Thursday, April 18
- By: The Legal Aid Society, Kasowitz Benson Torres & Friedman LLP
- Time: 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Kasowitz Benson Torres & Friedman LLP1633 BroadwayNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Rosemary Hare-BeyThe Legal Aid Society
- Website: www.legal-aid.org
Learn about the foreclosure process, the laws that govern it, including the law mandating settlement conferences for all residential foreclosures.
Faculty Chair: Oda Friedheim, Esq., Civil Practice
CLE Credit: 2 credits total: 2 hours of professional practice/practice management. This program provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys.
To see a full schedule or find training resources from trainings that have already taken place, please visit The Legal Aid Society's CLE Pro Bono Training Program portal page.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE Credit: 2 credits total: 2 hours of professional practice/practice management. This program provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys.
- Download this to your calendar