Communicating with Clients: Tools for Effective Representation
Monday, November 19
- By: Legal Services NYC
- Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Legal Services NYC - Learning Center40 Worth Street, Suite 606New York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Legal Services NYC - Learning Center
- Website: www.learningcenter.legalservicesnyc.org
This training will focus on overcoming barriers to communication with clients, including language, literacy and disability. We will focus on client services issues such as working with clients as customers, getting and using feedback from clients, and different models of attorney/client interaction. We will also discuss ethical issues relating to communicating with clients.
Please note: NO ADMITTANCE without prior registration. Payment (if applicable) is also required.
Scholarships are available upon request and are granted based on need.
- CLE Credit Comments: Ethics and Professionalism: 3.00
- Attachment(s): Training Announcement 11-19-12.pdf
- Download this to your calendar