Employment-Based Immigration Law
Thursday November 29 , 2012
- By: The New York Immigration Coalition
- Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
The New York Immigration Coalition137-139 West 25th St12th FloorNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Jonathan Vidal email@example.com(212) 627-2227 ext. 227
- Website: www.thenyic.org
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This training will provide an overview of employment-based non-immigrant and immigrant visa categories. H-1B, O, and L non-immigrant visas will be covered among others. With regard to immigrant visas, the seminar will review the different employment based visa preferences, labor certifications, the PERM program, immigrants with outstanding abilities, researchers and professors, and issues with unskilled labors. The training will be conducted by Maurice Goldman, Esq. and Ceridwen J. Koski, Esq.
Register by going to http://www.thenyic.org/training-events.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE Credit: 4 credits in professional practice. This course provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys and non-transitional credit for experienced attorneys.
- Attachment(s): ny112912_Emp.pdf