Uncontested Divorce Training
Wednesday June 06 , 2012
- By: Her Justice
- Time: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP450 Lexington AvenueNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
- Website: www.inmotiononline.org
- Source: New York > Family Justice/DV
NOTE: This training is only open to attorneys and summer associates from Corporate Partner firms participating in the inMotion 2012 Summer Associate Program, who are assigned uncontested divorce matters.
Attorneys and summer associates will be trained to represent inMotion clients in uncontested divorce matters. Procedural and substantive aspects will be discussed in detail.
Summer associates will work under the supervision of admitted attorneys from their firms. If cases are not resolved by the end of the summer, supervising attorneys will handle cases until completion. Assigned pro bono cases should not require court appearances; judgments are usually granted following the submission of the appropriate documents.
Only attorneys and summer associates from firms participating in inMotion's 2012 Summer Associate Program who have been assigned uncontested divorce matters need to register for this training. Please obtain the training manual and case file from your firm's inMotion liaison in advance of the training date.
This course is offered on multiple dates-you only need to register and attend one session. Check-in and breakfast at 9:00 am. Pre-registration required.
- Klara Ng, Esq., Staff Attorney, inMotion, Inc.
- Diane Feniello, Esq., Staff Attorney, inMotion, Inc.
- CLE Credit Comments: 3 CLE credits upon course completion (for admitted attorneys only) 1.5 skills / 1.0 professional practice / 0.5 ethics For admitted attorneys only, up to 6 CLE pro bono credits for providing an inMotion client with direct legal representation (1 skills credit for every 300 minutes, up to a maximum of 6 credits per attorney registration period).