RHIIP Listserv #161 - Translations of HUD Model Leases and Sample Documents / See Link Below
Thursday, June 11, 2009
- Organization: HUD
Translations of HUD Model Leases and Sample Documents, available at: http://www.hud.gov/offices/fheo/promotingfh/lep.cfm#Multi
As part of its effort to improve access to services by persons with limited English proficiency (LEP), HUD has had the HUD model leases translated into several languages. The leases translated are:
• Model Lease for Subsidized Programs (HUD-90105-A),
• Model Lease for Section 202/8 or Section 202 PAC (HUD-90105-B),
• Model Lease for Section 202 PRAC (HUD-90105-C),
• Model Lease for Section 811 PRAC (HUD-90105-D),
The leases, as well as the documents listed below, have been translated into the following languages: Arabic, Armenian, Chinese (Traditional), Farsi, French (Canadian), Khmer (Cambodian), Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, and Vietnamese.
Users can access these translated leases by going to the RHIIP website http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/mfh/rhiip/mfhrhiip.cfm and clicking on the link “HUD Model Lease forms (HUD-90105-a through 90105-d including translated formats)” or by going to HUDCLIPS at http://www.hud.gov/offices/adm/hudclips/forms/hud9.cfm. Currently the lease translations are contained in a zip file from which the user can choose the appropriate translation. The link will soon be converted to a dropdown so that users who do not have the ability to use the zip directory can more easily access the lease documents.
The Department also had the following documents translated and is in the process of posting them. The link to these documents will be provided when the posting is completed.
1. Document Package for Applicant’s/Tenant’s Consent to the Release of Information (HUD 9887/A, Form HUD 9887, and Relevant Verifications)
2. **Sample** Annual Recertification Initial Notice (HUD Handbook 4350.3, Exhibit 7-1)
3. **Sample** Annual Recertification First Reminder Notice (HUD Handbook 4350.3, Exhibit 7-2)
4. **Sample** Annual Recertification Second Reminder Notice (HUD Handbook 4350.3, Exhibit 7-3)
5. **Sample** Annual Recertification Third Reminder Notice / Notice of Termination (HUD Handbook 4350.3, Exhibit 7-4)
6. **Sample** Model Form of Notification of Rent Increase Resulting from Recertification Processing (HUD Handbook 4350.3, Exhibit 7-6)
7. **Sample** Interim Adjustment Initial Notice (HUD Handbook 4350.3, Exhibit 7-7)
8. **Sample** Interim Adjustment Termination of Assistance(HUD Handbook 4350.3, Exhibit 7-8)
You can view the RHIIP Tips Archives, under "Listserv-Multifamily RHIIP Tips" at http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/mfh/rhiip/mfhrhiip.cfm
Please encourage others to sign-up for the Listserv, so they too can receive current RHIIP related information from HUD http://www.hud.gov/subscribe/mailinglist.cfm