Technology that bridges language access gaps in courts
- Organization: Pro Bono Net
- Author: Claudia Johnson at email@example.com
- Document Type: Training materials
- Creation Date: Monday, November 23, 2009
- Submitted: Monday, November 23, 2009
- Attachment: PPT
This presentation looks at technology that courts can use to bride language gaps. The focus is primarily on tools that litigants can benefit from before and after trial. The Florida 9th District Centralized Interpreter system is also shared as an example of how technology could be deployed in a trial room.