Access the ARC's resources:
Approved ARC Members have access to the Advocate Resource Center's "Pro Bono / Volunteer Library" of substantive law informational materials (which includes access folders such as Consumer Law, Domestic Violence Law, Education Law, Employment Law, Housing Law, Community Economic Development), law articles, and the ARC's Poverty Law Libraries folder); a "Roster" of other members; and available "Email Lists."
Thanks for your commitment to provide legal services for low-income people in North Carolina.
- CLE: Seniors and Fair Housing Law, May 6
- CLE: Representing Immigrant Children in Uncontested Custody Hearings, May 11
- CLE: Essentials of North Carolina Housing Law, May 25
- Webinar: Advocacy Strategies for Protecting the Fair Housing Rights of People with Criminal Records, May 25
- Webinar: Public Interest Boot Camp, Jun 2
- View more
- Pro Bono Attorney Perspective: Duke Energy Lawyer Helps International Human Rights Advocate Seek Citizenship, Mar 8
- Sylvia Novinsky Named Director of NC Pro Bono Resource Center, Mar 1
- Wills on Wheels Marks 10 Years of Service, Dec 19
- 2015 Joseph Branch Professionalism Award Recipient: Sally Scherer, Dec 1
- Local lawyers lend Legal Aid a helping hand, Nov 18
- View more