Access the ARC's resources:
Approved ARC Members have access to the Advocate Resource Center's "Pro Bono / Volunteer Library" of substantive law informational materials (which includes access folders such as Consumer Law, Domestic Violence Law, Education Law, Employment Law, Housing Law, Community Economic Development), law articles, and the ARC's Poverty Law Libraries folder); a "Roster" of other members; and available "Email Lists."
Thanks for your commitment to provide legal services for low-income people in North Carolina.
- Wills on Wheels Marks 10 Years of Service, Dec 19
- 2015 Joseph Branch Professionalism Award Recipient: Sally Scherer, Dec 1
- Local lawyers lend Legal Aid a helping hand, Nov 18
- Greensboro Bar Association Recognizes the Clifford Division with Pro Bono Awards, Nov 16
- NC Bar Association Pro Bono Award Nominations are Open Now, Nov 1
- View more