The Nuts and Bolts of Setting Up a Pro Bono Legal Clinic
Monday, October 21
- By: State Bar of Georgia Pro Bono Project
- Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
ONLINE, GAMap: maps.google.com
Mike MonahanState Bar of Georgia Pro Bono Project
- Website: www3.gotomeeting.com
- Source: Georgia
Pro bono legal clinics provide an effective and efficient means to provide access to justice for low-income Georgians. Legal clinics also provide volunteer lawyers with a meaningful opportunity to provide pro bono services in a supportive setting. Attend this seminar to learn how your local bar association or pro bono program can create a pro bono legal clinic.
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
- CLE Credit Comments: 1 Hour General; $5.00 CLE fee. Participants will be provided with a self-report CLE affidavit if they choose to secure the CLE credit.
- Download this to your calendar