Special Education for Children with Disabilities Webinar
Tuesday March 26 , 2013
- By: Legal Services State Support
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
via Webinar, MNMap: maps.google.com
Ann ConroyLegal Services State Supportaconroy@mnlegalservices.org651-842-6911
- Website: www.mnlegalservices.org
- Source: Minnesota > ProJusticeMN.org
This webinar will provide an overview of the special education process and help attorneys to identify the main principles of special education (and the related Section 504 law). In the session, the trainer will also discuss the major issues and problems legal services practitioners see and provide ideas on how to handle questions, concerns, and problems.
Trainer: Daniel Stewart, Supervising Attorney, Minnesota Disability Law Center
CLE: 1.5 hours of Standard CLE Credit will be applied for.
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.50 hours of Standard MN CLE will be applied for.