Are We Full of Contradiction? Legal Aid Programs and Racial Justice Advocacy
Thursday, October 17
- By: Sargent Shriver National Center on Poverty Law
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
Webinar (Live)Map: maps.google.com
Sargent Shriver National Center on Poverty Law
- Website: www.povertylaw.org
- Source: Oklahoma > Advocate Resource Center
Should anti-poverty advocates focus on racial justice advocacy? How do racial justice and anti-poverty advocacy intersect, and what barriers impede legal aid participation in that work?
Join the Shriver Center for a free webinar to discuss these questions. Our panelists, who will include both legal aid advocates and members of the civil rights community, will dig into these questions and offer a range of perspectives on the importance of racial justice to anti-poverty advocacy.
Learn more and register at http://www.povertylaw.org/racial-justice
- Download this to your calendar