Webinar Hosted at the New Orleans Bar Association: How to Prepare You and Your Staff for Violence in the Workplace
Tuesday August 20
- By: New Orleans Bar Association
- CLE Credit
New Orleans Bar AssociationNew Orleans , LAMap: maps.google.com
- Website: www.neworleansbar.org
Information from the site of the New Orleans Bar Association:
Lawyers, judges and public figures are at increased risk for workplace violence. Knowing how to respond is a necessity in today's world. Join the State Bar of Arizona and InReach, a leading provider of online continuing education management solutions, for a free seminar designed to promote personal safety and create a safer work environment.
During this program, you will hear from:Join us for this informative and necessary program produced by the Arizona State Bar Association.
• a police sergeant trained to counteract shooters and apprehend violent offenders,
• a former police officer turned litigator,
• a lawyer experienced in disaster preparation and
• a psychologist who is an expert in situational awareness.
Date: Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Time: 2 pm - 3:15 pm
CLE: 1.25 Hours of CLE (Louisiana)
Webinar must be viewed at the New Orleans Bar Association to earn CLE credit. If you are not interested in obtaining CLE, but viewing this program remotely, please contact CC Kahr at (504) 525-7453.
Location: New Orleans Bar Association: 650 Poydras Street, Suite 1505, New Orleans
Registration: Free. There is no charge to attend this CLE.
Contact NOBA at (504) 525-7453 or email Rebekah Burg.
• Douglas C. Northup, Director, Fennemore Craig, P.C.
• Susan Wissink, Director, Fennemore Craig, P.C.
• Sgt. Phil Brailsford, City of Mesa Police Department
• Amy D. Paul, Psy.D, Crisis Preparation and Recovery, Inc.
• John Phelps, CEO/Executive Director, State Bar of Arizona