Affirmative Litigation 2013 Washington DC
Monday September 30 , 2013
- By: Sargent Shriver National Center on Poverty Law
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
Webinar (Live)Map: maps.google.com
Sargent Shriver National Center on Poverty Law
- Website: www.povertylaw.org
- Source: Oklahoma > Advocate Resource Center
This seminar is offered through a combination of web-based and in-person training, Affirmative Litigation (ALT) provides a comprehensive introduction to the process of prosecuting a complex affirmative case in federal or state court.
Three weeks online conducted through the Shriver Center's Online Campus (September 30, 2013 - October 18, 2013), and an in-person training at the Holiday Inn Washington Dulles, Dulles VA (October 22-24, 2013).
What you will learn:
- How to begin an affirmative litigation practice
- Pre-filing considerations
- Nuts and bolts of major litigation
- Case analysis in complex litigation
- Jurisdiction, causes of action, and the use of 42 U.S.C. §1983