LAAC Armchair Trainings: Senior Series: Pervasive Problems in the SSI Non-Disability Appeals Process
Thursday, March 07
- By: National Senior Citizens Law Center
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Online, CAMap: maps.google.com
- Source: CALegalAdvocates > CALegalAdvocates.org
Kate Lang, National Senior Citizens Law Center
This webinar will describe the many problems associated with the Supplemental Security Income non-disability appeals process and how legal attorneys and clients can address the problems.
LAAC recognizes that the GoTo Webinar platform may not be accessible to all advocates. We are happy to accommodate any of your accessibility needs. Please let us know in the registration process if you have a request.
- CLE Credit Comments: 1 hour of general MCLE credit will be given out
- Download this to your calendar