2013 Pro Bono Institute Conference
Thursday March 14 - Saturday March 16 , 2013
- By: Pro Bono Institute
- CLE Credit
Grand Hyatt Washington1000 H Street, NWWashington, DCMap: maps.google.com
Pro Bono Institute
- Website: www.cvent.com
- Source: Pennsylvania
The Pro Bono Institute will be holding its Annual Conference on March 14-16, 2013 at the Grand Hyatt Washington, 1000 H Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20001.
The Pro Bono Institute Annual Conference is the legal community's premier pro bono event. This year's Conference offers sessions for seasoned pro bono pros as well as newcomers to the field, unparalleled networking opportunities, and special events with pro bono leaders and visionaries.
The Conference gives you access to best practices and emerging issues, trends and innovations, cutting-edge developments in the fast-changing world of pro bono, and new and compelling pro bono opportunities in public interest law.
Registration - Basic Fees
- Member Law Firm: Early- $895; Regular-$1,200; Late-$1,600
- Non-Member Law Firm: Early-$1,350; Regular-$1,800; Late-$2,400
- Corporate: Early-$750; Regular-$995; Late-$1,350
- Public Interest: Early-$400; Regular-$550; Late-$750
EARLY: Postmarked before 1/11/13
REGULAR: Postmarked after 1/11/13
LATE: Postmarked after 2/12/13
- CLE Credit Comments: West LegalEdcenter is providing the CLE/CPD credit for the event.