Family Medical Leave Act: Primer for Practitioners Webinar
Wednesday, December 19
- By: Legal Services State Support
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
via Webinar,, MNMap: maps.google.com
Ann ConroyLegal Services State Support651-228-6911
- Website: www.mnlegalservices.org
- Source: Minnesota > ProJusticeMN.org
The Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) entitles eligible employees of covered employers to take unpaid, job-protected leave for specified family and medical reasons with continuation of group health insurance coverage under the same terms and conditions as if the employee had not taken leave.
Professor Stephen Befort, a national authority on labor and employment law and Professor of labor law, employment law, employment discrimination, public employment, alternative dispute resolution, comparative labor and employment, and disability in the workplace, will cover the basics of the Family Medical Leave Act and the State Parental Leave Act and how it affects working families in Minnesota.
1.50 hours of Standard MN CLE credit will be applied for.
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.50 hours of Standard MN CLE credit will be applied for.
- Download this to your calendar