LAAC Armchair Training: Traveling Training Series: Community Redevelopment Law: The Past, Present, and Future
Thursday, December 13
- By: Western Center on Law and Poverty
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Online, CAMap: maps.google.com
- Source: CALegalAdvocates > CALegalAdvocates.org
This training will discuss the the implications and history of AB 24 and how it affects legal services.
Western Center on Law and Poverty
LAAC recognizes that the GoTo Webinar platform may not be accessible to all advocates. We are happy to accommodate any of your accessibility needs. Please let us know in the registration process if you have a request.
- CLE Credit Comments: 1 hour of MCLE credit will be available for participants
- Download this to your calendar