LAAC Armchair Trainings: Traveling Training Series: RD/RHS Single Family Housing
Tuesday, November 13
- By: National Housing Law Project
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:15 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Online, CAMap: maps.google.com
- Source: CALegalAdvocates > CALegalAdvocates.org
This presentation will provide an overview on protecting homeowners, whose loans are financed by RD/RHS direct and guaranteed single family home loans, against foreclosure and against the agency's efforts to administratively collect the equivalency of a deficiency judgment when owners are foreclosed upon.
National Housing Law Project
1.25 hours of MCLE credit will be available.
LAAC recognizes that the GoTo Webinar platform may not be accessible to all advocates. We are happy to accommodate any of your accessibility needs. Please let us know in the registration process if you have a request.
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.25 hours of MCLE credit available
- Download this to your calendar