LAAC Armchair Training: Foreclosure Series: Defending Post-foreclosure Evictions
Tuesday, October 16
- By: National Housing Law Project *
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Online, CAMap: maps.google.com
- Source: CALegalAdvocates > CALegalAdvocates.org
Kent Qian, National Housing Law Project
This webinar will focus on the rights of tenants who are facing evictions due to foreclosure. Topics will include notice requirements under federal and state law, local just-cause for eviction laws, and rights for Section 8 voucher holders after foreclosure.
LAAC recognizes that the GoTo Webinar platform may not be accessible to all advocates. We are happy to accommodate any of your accessibility needs. Please let us know in the registration process if you have a request.
- CLE Credit Comments: This training is eligible for one hour of MCLE credit.
- Download this to your calendar