Three FREE sessions of the 2012 Louisiana Protective Order Registry Legal Seminar
Friday, October 19
- By: Louisiana Protective Order Registry
- CLE Credit
Four Points SheratonMetairie, LAMap: maps.google.com
Three FREE sessions of the 2012 Louisiana Protective Order Registry Legal Seminar were designed for the following purposes:
• To explain how the Registry works.
• To explain the appropriate use of the mandatory order forms.
• To identify and discuss state and federal statutes related to court protections for those affected by domestic abuse and dating violence.
• To disseminate the updated v.6.1 version of the Guide to the LPOR, the standardized forms, and the related interactive software.
It is 4.25 hours of (free) CLE and counts for specialization in family law.
07/20/12, Friday Squire Creek Country Club - Choudrant, LA 09/14/12, Friday Homewood Suites - Lafayette, LA 10/19/12, Friday Four Points Sheraton - Metairie, LA
All of the information (and more) is available at this link: