LSNTAP Community Training Series - 50 Tech Tips
Wednesday, April 24
- By: LSNTAP, Pro Bono Net
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Webinar, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
Brian RoweLSNTAP(206) 395-6094
- Website: www.lsntap.org
- Source: National > SWEB Support Site
Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Time: 1 pm ET / 12pm CT / 11 am MT/ 10 am PT
LSNTAP's most popular workshop is back again this year! The LSNTAP Community Training Series will once again feature quick technology tips that will change how you work, play and stay connected, including crowd-sourced tech suggestions from your colleagues. All of the tips are free or very low-cost. Don't miss this 90-minute webinar produced in partnership with Pro Bono Net!
• Anna Hineline, Legal Assistance of Western New York, Inc.
• Leah Peabbles, Colorado Legal Services
• Kim Marshall, Arkansas Legal Services Partnership
• Liz Keith, Pro Bono Net
Register: The training will be held via join.me, so no pre-registration is required.
Join the meeting: https://join.me/NWjustice
On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter meeting code: NWjustice
Join the audio conference:
No matter how you join the conference, everyone will be on the same audio call.
1) Dial +1.860.970.0010 (United States)
2) Enter conference ID: 324-909-252#
By computer via internet:
Join the meeting, click the phone icon and select 'Call via internet'.
For questions about these trainings, please contact Jillian Theil of Pro Bono Net at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 400-8662, or Brian Rowe of Northwest Justice Project at email@example.com or (206) 395-6094 or through LSNTAP.org chat.
- Download this to your calendar