Domestic Violence, Firearms, and the Military
Wednesday April 24 , 2013
- By: Battered Women's Justice Project
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
Webinar (Live)Map: maps.google.com
Battered Women's Justice Project
- Website: www.bwjp.org
- Source: Oklahoma > Advocate Resource Center
The Battered Women's Justice Project is pleased to present this Webinar on domestic violence, firearms, and the military. The ability to carry a firearm is a significant issue for active duty military personnel.
Whether you work for the military or work in a civilian community-based organization or program, this Webinar will provide valuable information that will expand your understanding of existing laws and how they apply to military personnel and enhance your ability to intervene effectively when serving military service members and their families.
Presenter: Sarah Henry, Attorney Advisor, National Center on Protection Orders and Full Faith & Credit.
Moderator: Ellen C. Schell, Director, Military Families Program, The Legal Project, Albany, NY.
Registration Open to the general public.
- Teleconference (Your standard long distance charges will apply).
- VoIP (free audio through the internet, speakers are required).