Third Annual Full Ethics and Elimination of Bias Training - Not Just for Public Interest Attorneys.Rebroadcast
Wednesday, July 17
- By: HOME Line
- Time: 10:00 AM - 3:20 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Webinar3455 Bloomington AvenueWebinar, MNMap: maps.google.com
Beth KodluboyHOME Line16127285770
- Website: www.homelinemn.org
- Source: Minnesota > ProJusticeMN.org
HOME Line will be rebroadcasting our popular (5 CLE Credit) Third Annual Full Ethics and Elimination of Bias Training - Not Just for Public Interest Attorneys. This online rebroadcast will be moderated, therefore fulfilling Minnesota CLE accreditation requirements.
The seminars and times will be as follows with five-minute scheduled breaks between each session:
10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. - "Randomized Evaluation in Access to Justice: Two Studies in Summary Eviction" by D. James Greiner, a Professor of Law at Harvard Law School, who has a Ph.D. in Statistics and has published several research papers on the effect of legal representation for low-income clients in housing and other civil law cases (1.0 hour CLE Elimination of Bias credit).
11:05 a.m. to 12:05 p.m. - "Right to Counsel in Minnesota: Task Forces, Ideals and Practicalities" byPerry Wilson, a Partner at Dorsey & Whitney, who is Co-Head of the firm-wide Pro Bono practice and served as a member of the Minnesota State Bar Association Civil Gideon Task Force. (1.0 hour CLE Elimination of Bias credit).
12:10 p.m. to 1:10 p.m. - "Five Easy Ways to Get Suspended or Disbarred (or It's All About the Money!!)" by Edward Kautzer, president of Ruvelson & Kautzer, Ltd., who has defended hundreds of lawyers, judges, doctors, nurses, and other licensed professionals in professional ethics matters. (1.0 hour CLE Ethics credit).
1:15 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. - "Ethical Issues in Prosecuting and Defending Foreclosures and Evictions" by Christopher Kalla, an associate with Hanbery & Turner, P.A., whose current practice focuses primarily on representing landlords and property managers and at his prior firm he represented lenders in foreclosure matters (1.0 hour CLE Ethics credit).
2:20 p.m. to 3:20 p.m. - "Virtuous Discovery in the Virtual World - Ethical Considerations in Conducting Electronic Discovery" by Katherine Kelly, senior associate at Heins Mills & Olson, P.L.C, who represents individual and corporate clients in antitrust and product liability litigation. (1.0 hour CLE Ethics credit).
- CLE Credit Comments: The original broadcast for this webinar has already been approved for 3.0 hours of Ethics and 2.0 hours of Elimination of Bias CLE credits by the Minnesota State Board of CLE. Rebroadcast credits are applied for Prices are set at very affordable rates: $100 for the entire 5-hour seminar, $60 for the 3 hours of Ethics seminars, $50 for the 2 hours of Elimination of Bias seminars, or $25/hour for each individual hour. For more information and to register, go to http://www.homelinemn.org/?p=3727
- Download this to your calendar