Schizophrenia: Working and Communicating Effectively with Clients and Accessing Services Webinar
Friday, January 18
- By: Legal Services State Support
- Time: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
via Webinar, MNMap: maps.google.com
Ann ConroyLegal Services State Support651-842-6911
- Website: www.mnlegalservices.org
- Source: Minnesota > ProJusticeMN.org
Trainers: Barbara Lindberg, an attorney, registered nurse, board member of NAMI MN, and parent of child with Schizophrenia, will go over the basics of Schizophrenia and how to best communicate and work with clients affected by the disorder. Ms. Lindberg will help attorneys understand how stressful conditions can affect those with Schizophrenia and how that can impact a client's ability to focus and stay engaged in their case.
Timothy Zuel, a Supervisor in Hennepin County Children's Mental Health Services, will discuss how signs of Schizophrenia emerge in young people and how to access services from county mental health offices for both youth and adults.
CLE: 2 Elimination of Bias CLE Credits will be applied for.
- CLE Credit Comments: 2.00 hours of Elimination of Bias MN CLE credit will be applied for.
- Download this to your calendar