New: online training sessions for pro bono and public interest lawyers, staff, clerks and volunteers. Click the image below to learn more. Log in and go to "Library" on the Civil Law page for full access. Chrome or Internet Explorer may work best with these online programs.
Help us improve. Take our survey -- click the image below to start.
Click the image below for an audio slide show about probono.net/la.
Want to know how to work with libraries? See national Pro Bono Net's "Libraries and Access to Justice Webinar Series."
Share your ideas with our survey.
Go here to learn how you can support Civil Legal Aid.
Please update old contact information. Go to your practice area, log in, go to "My Profile." Click on "forgot password" for an e-mail reminder.
This website is administered by Southeast Louisiana Legal Services (SLLS) in collaboration with free legal services programs and pro bono projects around the state.
For more information about www.probono.net/la, please contact:
Lisa Stansky, Website Coordinator
- Prison vs. Harvard in an Unlikely Debate, Oct 7
- Why Student Debtors Go Unrescued , Oct 7
- Tania Tetlow named Tulane's new chief of staff, vice president, Oct 6
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt traps parents and kids Read more: http://neworleanscitybusiness.com/blog/2015/10/05/a-multigenerational-hit-student-debt-traps-parents-and-kids/#ixzz3njZ1NrCy, Oct 5
- View more
- "The Impact of Obergefell v. Hodges", Oct 8
- Central Louisiana Pro Bono Project Legal Advice Clinic for Veterans, Oct 8
- Louisiana Justice Community Conference, Oct 8 - Oct 09
- 2015 Golf Tournament -- Hit a Hole in One For Legal Services to the Poor!, Oct 9
- Adoption Options for Children Present in the United States, Oct 13
- Reflections on Louisiana's New Pilot Mentoring Program, Oct 13
- Together We Can Conference, Oct 13 - Oct 15
- LSNTAP Community Training Series - Virtual Remote Pro Bono Legal Services Models: A Special National Pro Bono Celebration Webinar, Oct 14
- View more
More . . . .
Law Students: learn about Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps.
Do you have a request for help from a member of the armed forces? Click here to take a look at the ABA's Military Pro Bono Project.