Louisiana Pro Bono Net honors those who serve our country. Go to our News page to learn about a recent White House initiative to aid veterans.
Technology for justice: this site connects Louisiana's pro bono and public interest advocates with e-mail groups, online library resources and more. Go here to join our online community.
New: online training sessions for pro bono and public interest lawyers, staff, clerks and volunteers. Click the image below to learn more. Log in and go to "Library" on the Civil Law page for full access. Chrome or Internet Explorer may work best with these online programs.
Help us improve. Take our survey -- click the image below to start.
Click the image below for an audio slide show about probono.net/la.
Want to know how to work with libraries? See national Pro Bono Net's "Libraries and Access to Justice Webinar Series."
Share your ideas with our survey.
Go here to learn how you can support Civil Legal Aid.
Please update old contact information. Go to your practice area, log in, go to "My Profile." Click on "forgot password" for an e-mail reminder.
This website is administered by Southeast Louisiana Legal Services (SLLS) in collaboration with free legal services programs and pro bono projects around the state.
For more information about www.probono.net/la, please contact:
Lisa Stansky, Website Coordinator
- Home Broadband 2015: The share of Americans with broadband at home has plateaued, and more rely only on their smartphones for online access , Feb 4
- Want to Argue in 9th Cir.? There's a Program for That!, Feb 4
- Wells Fargo to Pay $1.2 Billion for Bad Mortgages, Feb 3
- Know Before You Owe Mortgage Disclosure Rule (Webinar), Feb 3
- Popular Hispanic, Vietnamese outreach program casualty of New Orleans Police's effort for more cops on streets , Feb 1
- View more
- Federal Tax Advocacy for Survivors of Domestic Violence: What Attorneys Need to Know (Free), Feb 10
- Webinar: FHA Servicing Requirements: Protections for Borrowers in Default, Feb 10
- Recognizing and Remedying Elder Financial Abuse in Medicaid Denials (Free), Feb 16
- "Special Needs Trusts" CLE, Feb 17
- Diversity & Inclusion in Law Practice 2016 (Webcast), Feb 18
- Naturalizaation 101: A Primer for Non-Immigration Practitioners LSBA-Access To Justice, Feb 18
- Talking with Survivors about Privacy, Releases and Choices, Feb 18
- Free CLE! A Historical Look at the Louisiana Supreme Court from 1865 to 1880, Feb 22
- View more
More . . . .
Law Students: learn about Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps.
Do you have a request for help from a member of the armed forces? Click here to take a look at the ABA's Military Pro Bono Project.