New: online training sessions for pro bono and public interest lawyers, staff, clerks and volunteers. Click the image below to learn more. Log in and go to "Library" on the Civil Law page for full access.
Help us improve. Take our survey -- click the image below to start.
Click the image below for an audio slide show about probono.net/la.
Want to know how to work with libraries? See national Pro Bono Net's "Libraries and Access to Justice Webinar Series."
Share your ideas with our survey.
Go here to learn how you can support Civil Legal Aid.
Please update old contact information. Go to your practice area, log in, go to "My Profile." Click on "forgot password" for an e-mail reminder.
This website is administered by Southeast Louisiana Legal Services (SLLS) in collaboration with free legal services programs and pro bono projects around the state.
For more information about www.probono.net/la, please contact:
Lisa Stansky, Website Coordinator
- Being Smart With Social Media (Webinar), Jul 8
- Innovating Through Technology: Ideas from Inside and Outside the Legal Aid Sector (July 9, 2015), Jul 9
- Nuts and Bolts of Family Law, Jul 10
- Foreclosure Litigation - Real World Solutions That Work for Both Sides 2015 (Free), Jul 14
- Approach the Bench - Civil District Court, Jul 15
- LSNTAP Community Training Series - Process Mapping for Civil Legal Services: Small Investments with a Big Impact!, Jul 15
- 2015 Litigation Serie, Jul 16
- 07/17/2015 - 07/17/2015 Young Lawyers Section Summer Sizzlin' CLE, Jul 17
- View more
More . . . .
Law Students: learn about Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps.
Do you have a request for help from a member of the armed forces? Click here to take a look at the ABA's Military Pro Bono Project.