A Little Bit of This and That II: A Look at Some Things You Should Know When Practicing Civil Law
Wednesday November 06 , 2013
- By: Iowa Legal Aid, Woodbury County Bar Association
- Time: 12:00 PM - 4:15 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
MidAmerican Energy Building401 Douglas St.Sioux City, IAMap: maps.google.com
Kara SmithIowa Legal Aid800-532-1503
District Court Judge Jeffrey A. Neary
Ethics, Immigration Law, Pro Se Litigants, Family Law, Probate, Foreclosure, and Special Needs and Miller Trusts.
$10 discount for members of Iowa's three Volunteer Lawyers Projects, and $10 discount for members of the Woodbury County Bar Association.
Click here for secure online registration and payment.
Locations for this seminar:
- Mid-American Energy Building, 401 Douglas St., Sioux City, IA
- Webinar option.
Materials for this seminar will be delivered to webinar participants electronically.
- CLE Credit Comments: 4 hours of State CLE credit, including 1 hour of ethics, is anticipated.
- Attachment(s): This&ThatII CLE-Flyer.pdf