Dubuque County Bar Association: Refresher by the River II
Tuesday, October 08
- By: Iowa Legal Aid, Dubuque County Bar Association
- Time: 1:00 PM - 4:20 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Diamond Jo Casino301 Bell StreetDubuque, IAMap: maps.google.com
Kara SmithIowa Legal Aid800-532-1503 Ext. 1676
Click image to register
Tuesday, October 8, 2013, 1:00 - 4:20 p.m.
A Continuing Legal Education Seminar for attorneys throughout the state of Iowa and beyond, live in-person and over the web. Sponsored by Iowa's three Volunteer Lawyers Projects and the Dubuque County Bar Association.
1:00 - 2:00 . . . . . Real Estate Issues for the Non-Real Estate Attorney
Frank Feilmeyer, Attorney at Law, Paisley and Singer Law Firm, LLP
2:10 - 3:10 . . . . . R U Competent: Ethics and Technology
Judge Kellyann Lekar, First Judicial District of Iowa
3:20 - 4:20 . . . Veterans Affairs Basics
Todd Schmidt, Attorney at Law, Iowa Legal Aid
$25 discount for members of Iowa's three Volunteer Lawyers Projects, and members of the Dubuque County Bar Association.
Click here for secure online registration and payment.
Locations for this seminar:
- Diamond Jo Casino, 301 Bell Street, Dubuque, IA
- Webinar option.
Materials for this seminar will be delivered to all participants electronically.
- CLE Credit Comments: 3 hours of State CLE credit, including 1 hour of ethics, is anticipated.
- Attachment(s): RefresherII CLE Flyer.pdf
- Download this to your calendar