Johnson County Bar Association Seminar & Volunteer Lawyer Recognition
Thursday, November 15
- By: Iowa Legal Aid, Johnson County Bar Association
- Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Holiday Inn & Conference Center1220 First AvenueCoralville, IAMap: maps.google.com
Jan RutledgeIowa Legal Aid319-338-3369
2:30 - 3:00pm . . . Registration
3:00 - 4:00pm . . . How Thirty-Five Years of Legal Aid's Work Affects Your Practice (Jan Rutledge, Managing Attorney, Iowa Legal Aid)
4:00 - 5:00pm . . . Ethics (Emily Hughes, Professor & Bouma Fellow in Law, University of Iowa College of Law)
The CLE will be followed by:
5:00 - 5:15pm . . . Recognition of Attorneys Who Have Provided 50+ Hours of Service Through the Volunteer Lawyers Project (Judge Michael R. Mullins, Iowa Court of Appeals)
5:15 - 6:00pm . . . Social
6:00pm . . . . . . . . Dinner & Meeting
$25 discount for members of Iowa's three Volunteer Lawyers Projects, and members of the Johnson County Bar Association.
Click here for secure online registration and payment.
Locations for this seminar:
- Holiday Inn and Conference Center, 1220 First Avenue, Coralville, IA
- Webinar option.
Materials for this seminar will be delivered to webinar participants electronically.
- CLE Credit Comments: 2 hours of State CLE accreditation, including 1 hour of Ethics, is anticipated.
- Attachment(s): DCBA CLE Flyer.pdf
- Download this to your calendar