Dubuque County Bar Association: Refresher by the River
Thursday, November 08
- By: Iowa Legal Aid, Dubuque County Bar Association
- Time: 8:30 AM - 11:45 AM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Diamond Jo Casino301 Bell StreetDubuque, IAMap: maps.google.com
Kara SmithIowa Legal Aid800-532-1275
Click image to register
Thursday, November 8, 2012, 8:30 - 11:45 a.m.
A Continuing Legal Education Seminar for attorneys throughout the state of Iowa and beyond, live in-person and over the web. Sponsored by Iowa's three Volunteer Lawyers Projects and the Dubuque County Bar Association.
8:00-8:30 . . . . . Registration/Sign-In
8:30-9:30 . . . . . Bankruptcy: What the Non-Bankruptcy Practitioner Should Know
Kintzinger Law Firm PLC
9:35-10:35 . . . .Appellate Practice Tips
Justice Bruce Zager
Iowa Supreme Court
10:45-11:45 . . . Ethics
Critelli Law, P.C.
$25 discount for members of Iowa's three Volunteer Lawyers Projects, and members of the Dubuque County Bar Association.
Click here for secure online registration and payment.
Locations for this seminar:
- Diamond Jo Casino, 301 Bell Street, Dubuque, IA
- Webinar option.
Materials for this seminar will be delivered to all participants electronically.
- CLE Credit Comments: 3 hours of State CLE credit is anticipated.
- Attachment(s): DCBA CLE Flyer.pdf
- Download this to your calendar