The Fourteenth Annual Domestic Violence Conference
Monday March 01 - Tuesday March 02 , 2010
- By: Lawyers Committee Against Domestic Violence , New York State Judicial Committee on Women in the Courts, Appellate Division First Department
- CLE Credit
Fordham Law SchoolNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Fordham Law Schoolcle@law.fordham.edu212.636-6945
- Website: law2.fordham.edu
- Source: New York > Family Justice/DV
Theme: Expanding Our Vision: Human Rights, Victims' Rights, and Approaches to Diverse Families
This year's conference will explore the challenges lawyers face serving clients from diverse family constellations, representing LGBT families, enforcing victims' rights in criminal courts, and incorporating human rights approaches in our practice.
Download the conference brochure for details on the conference agenda, speakers, CLE credits, and fees.
- Appellate Division, First Department
- Fordham Law School
- Lawyers Committee Against Domestic Violence
- New York State Judicial Committee on Women in the Courts
- Antoinette Delruelle, Senior Attorney, New York Legal Assistance Group, Family/Matrimonial Law Unit
- Dora Galacatos, Senior Counsel, Feerick Center for Social Justice at Fordham Law School
- Jill Laurie Goodman, Counsel, New York State Judicial Committee on Women in the Courts
- Amanda Norejko, Matrimonial/Economic Justice Project Director, Center for Battered Women's Legal Services, Sanctuary for Families
- CLE Credit Comments: This two-day conference is appropriate for newly admitted and experienced attorneys and is approved for a maximum of 12 transitional and non-transitional credit hours according to the following allocation: Day 1 March 1: 2 skills, 1 ethics, and 3 professional practice Day 2 March 2: 3 skills, 1 ethics, and 2 professional practice Both Days March 1–2: 5 skills, 2 ethics, and 5 professional practice This CLE credit allocation is approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board.
- Attachment(s): DomesticViolenceConference2010.pdf