Domestic Violence Assistance Project
Monday, October 22
- By: Bay Area Legal Services/Bay Area Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
George Edgecomb CourthouseDomestic Violence ProgramTampa, FLMap: maps.google.com
Sofia QuirosBay Area Legal Services/Volunteer Lawyers Program813-226-8685, ext. 110
- Website: www.bals.org
- Source: National > Celebrate Pro Bono
Volunteer attorneys will provide assistance to victims of domestic violence with completion of court-approved form petitions for injunctions of protection against domestic violence at the Clerk's Domestic Violence Program, George Edgecomb Courthouse. Training for this event is available beforehand, upon request.
- CLE Credit Comments: We have applied for CLE accreditation of the DVAP Training DVD and training materials.
- Download this to your calendar